Dimensions: 23"L x 18"D x 41"H
Casual and colorful…that's vintage dining, with functional pieces and color choices to make it your own. Custom wood finishes include antique blue, weathered brown, vanilla bean, and chocolate brown.
- Style elements include heavy square legs, wide pilasters and door frames, shaped wooden seats, and smooth plank tops.
- The Rectangle Leg Table, has weighty oversized legs, and the double X-back wooden chairs have saddled shape seating for comfort and heavy square legs with chamfered foot.
- The Sideboard has wide pilasters, inset framed doors and drawers.
- Cast metal hardware is finished in an aged and burnished brass color.
- Materials: Asian hardwood, hemlock and engineered wood products, cast metal hardware in aged brass color
- Finish: Paint finishes are weathered brown, antique blue, vanilla bean, and chocolate brown wood stain
- Care: Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.